Family Owned and Operated
State Spring Service is a family-owned business with over 75 years of experience in the truck and suspension industry. West Michigan has come to rely on the capability and the dependability of State Spring Service. Through the years, we’ve concentrated on a combination of manufacturing, service, and our inventory, but what truly set us apart from the other service centers is our team. All of us at State Spring Service understand that getting your vehicle back on the road is the most important thing we can do. You need your truck to make a living; therefore we treat each repair as a crisis situation. Our goal is to service your vehicle as quickly as possible. We work together as a team and learn from each other’s experience. We believe our team is the best in the suspension industry.
Service Since 1924
State Spring Service and family members have been serving the Grand Rapids, Michigan and the surrounding area since 1924. We have the largest Spring Inventory in the entire state. In addition to our spring services, we also provide expert front-end work, alignment, and brake service for medium and heavy-duty trucks and trailers.
If you own a pick up truck don’t forget that the pros at State Spring Service can provide alignment, helper kits and extra leaves to carry heavy loads better.
At State Spring Service, we specialize in great service and fast turnaround. We are dedicated to providing you with nothing short of excellence.
Some of the Reasons to Deal with State Spring Service:
The State Spring Service inventory is the largest and the most diverse inventory of suspension parts in West Michigan. We are fully stocked with springs and attaching suspension parts. The parts you need are immediately available for installation. Only the highest quality products are in our inventory.
Did you know that we provide D.O.T. inspections for trucks and trailers? Think of State Spring Service for your next D.O.T. inspection. In addition, we also provide air brake work, repair air suspensions, and we carry a large inventory of air springs for trucks and trailers.
We have manufacturing capabilities that allow us to:
- Make Hard to Get Multi-Leaf Springs
- A Large Inventory of Metric Steel and Metric Bushings
- A Large Inventory of Front End Parts
- (2) L6000 Beeline Computer Alignment Machines
- (2) Axle Surgeon Boring Machines to Bore and Sleeve Axles that Have Worn Ends, to Keep From Replacing the Axle
- Helper Kits and Extra Leaves to Help Pickups and Trucks to Carry Loads Better
- Brake Work on Truck and Trailer Air Brakes
- U-Bolts Pre-Bent and Bent to Order
- Hendrixon Walking Beams Rebushed, Along with All Other Types of Suspensions
- A Large Inventory of Truck and Trailer Air Springs
- We Repair Truck and Trailer Suspensions
- We Can Rebush Torque Rods or Make New Ones if Needed
- Replace King Pins
- We Have Same Day Service in Most Cases
- We Have Loaner Cars Available